Thursday, February 19, 2009

feeling like S***

I guess the title of this blog really sums up the way I am feeling at this current moment in time. I'm beyond miserable. I have never felt this way before. I am so weak, my body is so achy. I'm miserable. I am definitely negative nancy right now. I feel so lost and confused. I pray i heal quickly. They are not exactly sure what's wrong. I need to get better soon, this is horrible timing. I have so much to do, so many tasks to finish. Why? I need somwhere to let it out, so here I write. I wish I could crawl in a hole and stay there. I need positive vibes my way, so i suppose the first person to start that positivity should be me. I know what won't kill me will make me stronger but damn I feel so horrible. It's depressing sleeping, can't eat because you're not hungry, and watching t.v. It's one of the most depressing feelings, not feelng in control & active. I'm useless right now and that is the last thing I want to be. I am so use to running around everywhere, driving, having LOTS of energy and this just really needs to go away...i want to go away...into a far away dream. one of the dreams that you never want to wake up from...so here i go....goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. Well, I am not sure why you are not geeling well, but I hope you feel better soon and thr doctors figure it out. I had one of those situations once and I had to wait for about 3 months and lots of tests for them to figure it all out, but they did, and I am OK.... I am sending good vibes your way~~~~~~~~~~~ (those are what the good vibes look like) Take care and keep your chin up.

    ReplyDelete