Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Lately...

Lately I want to scream. I want to go onto a mountain top high above where no one can hear me and scream. Scream so loudly that i become exhausted and fall upon the grassy hill below me and go into a deep dream. I want to dream of waterfalls and a private island. I guess lately I don't want any chaos, I want peace. I want inner peace and no distractions. Life is so full of them, we never have a time where everything stops and things are silent. PEACE. Sure we have those little places we connect to or can escape to but it would be nice to be somewhere far away for a day or night...somewhere exotic or ordinary as long as it was peaceful and wonderful. Stress can bring upon weird things, it's very uncomfortable. I just want to unwind, my mind, my body and relax. You don't have to think about anything because there is nothing to do for one day. Your tasks will be put on hold and everything will be put on pause. What would you do for that one day? I would run, and dance and jump into the waterfalls and waterholes. Be playful and not have cares in the world, just for one day. For one day, a day of make believe and mermaids. Hey it could happen! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment